Trijntje Kootstra Consultancy offers project management and content analysis in the domain of human rights, development cooperation, traffic in human beings, sex work, domestic violence, quality policy and welfare.
The Trijntje Kootstra Consultancy can be called upon on an international basis to:
- Develop ‘rough ideas’ into concrete, ambitious and complete project proposals.
- Conduct (policy) research.
- Write policy, vision and research papers.
- Obtain funding from national organisations or via European tenders.
- Provide advice on project implementation.
- Provide project leadership, either as an individual project manager or by guiding project teams.
- Provide interim project management to cover illness or maternity leave or to invigorate projects that are delayed or are threatening to fail.
- Organise national and international seminars.
- Chair meetings on one of the specialist themes.